Pakistan Engineering Council has recently announced its PEC Trainee Engineers program for the fresh graduates. All the Engineers seeking opportunities are encouraged to apply for the Trainee Engineers Program 2022.
Pakistan Engineering Council has announced the Trainee Engineers program, aiming to engage fresh engineers in different sectors. This program is to provide an opportunity for working knowledge, skill enhancement, and professional competence in the latest technologies.
Students who have not availed of any internship opportunity in the Government sector or have not participated in any trainee program can submit their application for the PEC Trainee Program.
All Male/Female candidates are encouraged to apply for Pakistan Engineering Council Trainee Program 2022.
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Pakistan Engineering Council
- Positions Available: 2000
- Field: Any Engineering Field
- Monthly Stiped: 30,000 PKR
The duration of the Trainee Engineers program by PEC is six months.
To apply for the PEC Trainee Engineers program, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Fill out an application form with valid information
- Minorities quota 5%
- Disabled Quota 2%
- Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply
- Both Male/Female candidates are eligible
- Candidates who are graduate within the last two years can apply
- Candidates have secured a minimum 2.5 CGPA
- Applicant must have a guaranteed degree from a PEC accredited institute.
- Registration by providing the documents including Discipline, Domicile, location & Area of Interest along with a CV
- Segregation of Data in the form of Location, Discipline, Domicile, and Area of Interest by PEC for employers.
- Access of applicant’s pool to interested Employers as per their need/ requirement ( Services, technical organization, HEIs, industry, R&D, marketing).
- Employers will share the list of shortlisted candidates with PEC for formal notification.
- After the approval, the listed short candidates would be notified
- After completing the six-month duration, an employer will submit a feedback report as per PEC format.
- After the successful completion experience certificate would be issued to the participants.
Interested candidates have to submit an online application form. To apply, visit the official link given below.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.