Austria scholarships are available to all international students from any country who wants to study for free in Austria. Austria scholarship is one of the best study opportunity in Europe. Europe is always a studying pleasure.
Government of Austria Scholarship Foundation program is open currently to undergraduates, masters, including postgraduates. Furthermore, this fellowship is supported by funding provided by the Austrian ministry of education and Science, as well as Research (OeAD-GmbH) (BMBWF). If you have excellent academic credentials and satisfy all of the conditions for this scholarship by the Austrian government, you should not pass up this fantastic wonderful opportunity. Candidates from all across the world may apply for this.
Fields of Study:
- Natural Sciences
- Technical Sciences
- Human Medicine
- Health Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Agriculture Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Undergraduate program
- Master’s program
- PhD program
- All nations, with the exception of Austrians, are invited.
- A bachelor’s degree needs a total of 12 years of formal schooling.
- To be eligible to apply for a Masters Program, you must have earned a Bachelor’s degree, and to be eligible for a PhD program, you should have earned both a Bachelor’s as well as a Masters degree.
- For PhD program, the applicant’s age must be more than 40 years old. The candidate must’ve been born before March 1, 1981, in order to be considered.
- The age limit for Bachelor’s as well as Master’s program will not be more than 35. (born on or after March 1, 1986).
Benefits of the Austria Government Scholarship 2022:
- Monthly Scholarship installment
- Health insurance
- Travel Allowance
Documents Required for Austria Government Scholarship 2022:
- Two reference letter in PDF form
- English proficiency certificate
- Detailed CV
- Transcript of previous degree
- Scanned copy of passport
Deadline for the Austria Government Scholarship 2022:
1st March 2022 is the last date to apply for the scholarship.