The Seoul National University South Korea has opened the applications for the fall 2022 SNU Scholarship 2022. The Scholarship begins now and Undergraduate, Masters and PhD students can apply.
Seoul National University is a 37th top University in the world and ranked 1st in Korea. You have just 7 days to complete the application for the Seoul National University Scholarships for foreign students.
SNU global Scholarship does not require IELTS/TOEFL.
Any student from any country with any nationality can apply for the SNU Bachelor, Master, and PhD Scholarships in South Korea.
The University will Cover all the Expenses. SNU Scholarship is a fully funded Scholarship. The Seoul University offers a wide range of academic fields consisting of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts Etc.
The complete information about the SNU Scholarship 2022 is available below,
SNU Scholarship 2022 Details
- Country: South Korea
- University: Seoul National University
- Course level: Bachelor, Master/M.Phil and PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Deadline: 10th March 2022
SNU Scholarship Benefits
Seoul National University Scholarships for International students will cover all the expenses. There are 330 Scholarships.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Living Expenses Covered
- Airfare: One Economy Round Trip
- Korean Language Training Fee: For One Year
- Medical Insurance, Research Fund, Thesis Printing Fees, Settlement and Returning Expenses.
- More Funding Scholarships for Graduate at Seoul: Visit Here
- More Funding Scholarships for Undergraduate at Seoul: Visit Here
Each and Every Field is available offered by Seoul University.
- Humanities and Social Sciences (All Fields)
- Natural Sciences (All Fields)
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Medical Sciences (All Fields)
- The Arts (All Fields)
Available Fields of Study at Seoul University
- All International students from outside Korea.
- Both the applicant and his/her parents are not citizens of Korea; the applicant has attained an equivalent level of education.
- The Applicant must have completed secondary education if applying for Undergraduate.
- Master’s/Combined Master’s & Doctoral: The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Doctoral: The applicant must hold a master’s degree or higher.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
The last date to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship 2022 in South Korea for fall 2022 is 10th March 2022.
How to Apply
To apply for SNU Scholarship 2022, follow the steps given below,
- The Applying Process is Online & You have to Checkout the Application Guide.
- The Scholarship Announcement is available here