Azerbaijan Government Scholarship is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The scholarships are fully funded and offered for undergraduate, master’s, general medicine and doctoral programs. The scholarships are specifically for international students from different countries who are interested in studying in Azerbaijan.
There is no application fee for the scholarship application neither English language proficiency. So no need to worry about IELTS/TOEFL as they are not mandatory now. 400 applicants will be selected for awards to study in the top universities of Azerbaijan. The scholarship will cover all the expenses including fees, accommodation, and other expenses.
Almost all the academic fields are offered for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs. Read till the end if you are interested to apply for this scholarship. If you are an international student, especially from Pakistan, do not miss this opportunity to study abroad on fully-funded scholarships without worrying about expenses.
List of Universities
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- ADA University
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Azerbaijan State University of Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku State University
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Music Academy name after Uzeyir Hajibeyov
- Ganja State University
- Khazar University
Deadline is April 1, 2022
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Pakistan, Albania, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Algeria, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Colombia, Barbados, Comoros, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Fiji, Gabon, Republic of the Congo, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Cameroon, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Jamaica, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Ivory Coast, Jordon, Kazakhstan, Kenya, North Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Bhutan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritius, Mozambique, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Uzbekistan, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Timor-Leste, Togo, Panama, Papua new Guinea, Peru, Brunei, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Sao-Tome and Principe, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Turkmenistan, Burkina Faso, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Bahrain, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Singapore, Sudan, Bolivia, Saint Lucia, Suriname, South Africa, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Honduras
Deadline: April 1, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2022:
- The applicants must belong to the list of eligible countries.
- Applicants shall have their transcripts ready to apply in any program, general medicine, undergraduate, graduate or even doctoral program.
- The applicant shall be under 25 years of age when applying for an undergraduate scholarship.
- The applicant shall be under 30 years of age when applying for the graduate or residency program.
- The applicant shall be under 40 years for applying to doctoral programs.
- The applicant shall be healthy and submit a health certificate.
Azerbaijan Government Scholarship will provide the following benefits:
- Tuition fee exemption,
- International flight,
- Monthly stipend,
- Visa and registration cost,
- Medical insurance.
- Complete application form
- Diploma/transcript of previously attended school
- Motivation letter
- English language proficiency
- International passport (scanned copy)
- Health certificate
Download the form from the official website of the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship, fill it completely along with all the required documents to entities of your country. Direct applications will not be accepted.