Head of Prime Minister of Pakistan’s Strategic Reforms, Salman Sufi, recently took to Twitter to share a nurturing hiring opportunity with interesting personnel.
Females are encouraged to apply.
As an intern, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Support in follow up/coordination with government agencies in data collection and collation
- Facilitate in analyzing gaps in implementation, identify issues, and prepare progress review reports
- Support in designing frameworks, formats, templates, tools, etc., for specific research requirements
- Facilitate in coordinating meetings with government agencies as and when required
- Support in collecting regular timely updates from concerned ministries on priority interventions
- Any other task assigned
Candidates are required to submit Concept Proposals for five projects pertaining to social or development sectors that can be implemented in Pakistan on a short-term, medium-term, or long-term basis.
Note: The Concept Proposals must be precise, not more than 400 words, and must contain a problem statement, proposed solution, and modalities for implementation.
Applicants need to fulfill the following criteria to apply for the internship:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Sciences, Business Administration, Project Management, Statistics, or relevant fields
- 1 year of work experience in the design and implementation of government/development sector projects
- Maximum age 27
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software
- Excellent coordination and presentation skills
- Sound organization, prioritization skills, critical thinking/problem solving
- Must maintain a strict code of ethics in working with highly confidential data
How to Apply?
Interested applicants must email their CVs/Resumes and Concept Proposals to email@example.com. Best of luck!
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.