Microsoft invites university students to apply for the Microsoft Internship Program 2022. The internships for university students are open for eligible students pursuing bachelor’s master’s, MBA or Ph.D. programs. Students can apply regardless of nationality as Microsoft is open to all talented and outstanding students.
The duration of the Microsoft internship is a minimum of one month to a maximum of six months; the duration depends on the field, position and internship site.
Interns will work on projects with skilled teams; this is a chance for all students to work on their ideas, work on cutting-edge technologies and offer solutions. Interns will get an opportunity to experience working alongside professionals, diverse community connections and executive engagement. To be considered for this fully-funded internship program, applicants must be enrolled for a full-time relevant degree program.
After completing internship tenure, interns must return to the institute for at least a semester or a term. Worrying about expenses? Do not worry; Microsoft offers competitive pay and other benefits, so apply for the Microsoft internship program today.
The internship is offered in Redmond, WA and the Bay area in the USA, Cambridge, Canada and other countries.
Areas of Internship:
- Software Engineer
- Program Manager
- Product Planning
- Programmer Writer
- Technical Writer
- Services Engineering
- Hardware Engineering
- UX Design
- Supply Chain
- Data and Applied Science
- IT Operations
- Services (consultant, technical account manager, support engineer, technical evangelist)
- And other fields.
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants must meet the criteria to apply for the Microsoft internship program:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or master’s program.
- MBA and PhD students are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be outstanding, talented and innovative.
- Applicants must commit to complete the internship period.
- For more details about each position, visit the official website.
- Competitive pay may be provided.
- Relocation benefits will be provided.
- Health care (industry-leading).
- Opportunity to connect with industry professionals and join the international network.
- Interns may also receive discounts on different products.
- The application process for the Microsoft internship program is online; visit the link provided below to apply for the internship.
- Deadlines and the starting dates are different according to the location, position and academic level of interns.