Applications are open for another opportunity for students ‘Microsoft Apprenticeship in Cybersecurity Engineering for the year 2022. The apprenticeship 2022 is open to all regions.
If you have experience and a degree in cybersecurity, then avail the opportunity to work with the world’s top-class IT organization for four months. The apprenticeship will take place from May 2022 to September 2022.
This program aims to strengthen the protection of Microsoft systems against any threat and viruses and allow young individuals to learn and gain experience by working at the top IT organization of the world.
Candidates must be capable of performing network solutions, completing assessments and testing, managing audits and security Technology systems.
Cyber security engineers are responsible for protecting the Microsoft system against persistent threats. They are responsible for performing numerous functions, including developing and implementing secure solutions, completing assessments and testing, and managing audits and security systems.
Deadline: February 22, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Microsoft apprenticeship in cybersecurity engineering 2022:
- Candidates from all regions can apply for the apprenticeship.
- Candidates must have graduated at least 6 months before the application timeline.
- Candidates must be graduates from any cybersecurity academy or boot camp.
- Candidates are eligible if they have a degree from any community college of cybersecurity.
- If they are self-taught programmers of cybersecurity, then they must demonstrate professional experience along with recent projects.
- Previous career in the tech industry is required.
- Previous work experience in any field will be counted.
- Candidates must demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- They must have good communication skills.
- Candidates should have the authorization to work in the United States of America for the duration of their apprenticeship.
- Full-time employees or vendors of Microsoft corporation are ineligible.
- Microsoft apprenticeship is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for young graduates from all around the world.
- Gain knowledge and hands-on experience working with one of the biggest IT organizations.
- Opportunity to work in the USA.
- This apprenticeship will open many career opportunities.
- The application process is online; candidates can apply through the online website.
- Application is in two parts, one application form itself and two essays.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance and experience.
- Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- The interview will be conducted online and will probably last for 45 minutes.
- The interview will focus on the following topics:
- Technical skills
- Collaborative and communication skills
- Whiteboard coding will be a standard part of the interview.
- The application submission deadline for the Microsoft apprenticeship in cybersecurity engineering is February 22, 2022.