Applications are open to apply for the the fully funded International Summer Internship in Turkey 2022. The Turkish Summer Internship is announced by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. They are inviting students from all over the world for paid Internships abroad. Both male and female students can apply.
IELTS/TOEFL is not required for this Internship.
All expenses are covered in this Internship program.
The duration of the Internship program will be 01 Week. The Program will be held in August. Local International Internship International local authorities Internship program is an International Internship program annually organized in Turkey in the English Language. The LOCAL International Internship 2022 will be held from 21 August 2022 to 27 August 2022 in Turkey.
All the undergraduate and graduate students with any academic discipline are eligible. No IELTS or any test is required for the Turkey Internship program. They will also provide free social activities and free trips to various cities in Turkey.
Details About Summer Internship in Turkey 2022
- Country: Turkey
- Duration: 21 August to 27 August 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 10th June 2022
- Good command of English
- Last year students of Undergraduate or New Graduates
- Students from all Nationalities are eligible (European, Asian and Middle Eastern)
As stated above, International Internship Program 2022 in Turkey is a fully funded expense paid Internship abroad for International students. All expenses will be covered by the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. This is a Paid summer Internship abroad.
- Round airfare tickets will be given to and from the country.
- Free accommodation
- Free meals
- Field trips
- Site visits
- Social activities
If you are interested or if you have studied the fields given below or related fields then the Turkey youth Internship is a good chance to gain Internship experience from abroad.
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Administrative sciences
- Other related fields
What you will learn in Turkish Internship 2022
- Fundamental values of Local Governments
- Local Democracy and Participation
- Social and cultural activities of Local Governments
- Global and Regional Organizations of Local Governments
- Local Governments and sustainable development goals
- Comparative Local Governments
- Local Governments in Turkey
- CV preparation and Interview techniques
The last date to apply for the International Summer Internship in Turkey for International Students 2022 is 10th June 2022.
How to Apply
- The application form is very easy and online.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.