The applications for the University of Tokyo Internship are open. The research internship is online, so anyone can apply from any region or country. However, make sure you have access to the internet and the willingness to participate in the entire program. The research discussions will be on a web meeting with professionals.
Before you apply, check the research topics and research lab information. Your research topic must be from your educational background. So what are you waiting for? Apply before May 25 and gain experience by applying for the online internship program.
Deadline is May 25, 2022
- Country: Online
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 25, 2022
Also apply for the Fully Funded Tesla Internship Program – 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the University of Tokyo research internship program:
- Applicants must be currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
- They should be studying at any university out of Japan.
- Unnatural science or its related fields are eligible.
- Applicants must be willing to pursue a long-term career in science.
- Must show commitment until the end of the internship program.
- Willing to give an oral presentation.
- Submitting TOEFL test scores or an equivalent English proficiency test (such as IELTS) is preferable if English is not your first language but it is not mandatory. Test scores that have already expired are accepted, as long as the applicant is still able to produce proof of the test scores upon request by the UTRIP office.
- Applicants must make sure they have a strong internet connection for the online internship.
- In addition, they must agree to participate for the entire duration of the program.
- Applicants must attend all the events scheduled by the UTRIP.
- Furthermore, everyone should submit written research reports within the given deadline.
Here are the benefits of applying for a fully-funded online internship:
- Interns will learn to conduct research projects.
- Opportunity to have online meetings with professional researchers of Japan.
- The internship does not require you to leave your country or even city.
- Applicants will receive an internship certificate.
You might also like the DAAD Green Talents Competition for International Students in Germany 2022
Other details :
- Scanned copy of all academic transcripts.
- English language proficiency certificate.
- Transcripts in English with grading system.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Applicants should submit the form along with the required documents.
- Make sure you review your application before submitting it. Check the program details and research details to know whether the selected lab and its projects are relevant to your academic background.
- Remember, your meetings will be scheduled in your given email. In addition, the University of Tokyo will send the certificate to the email you provide in the application form.
- Submit a personal statement of 700 to 1000 words. State the reason for you selecting the research project.
- There is no save and resume option for the application form. Each applicant is responsible for his/her application form submission in one go.
- Applicants must submit the application before the deadline at 7:00 Japan standard time (GMT +900).
- Late submission will result in the rejection of applications.
- The host organization will contact the applicant on selection.
- Please contact the host on the official website in case of technical issues.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.