Applications are open for the CM Punjab Internship Program 2022. Usman Buzdar, Punjab’s Chief Minister, has endorsed a DGPR internship program for graduate students of Punjab.
Pakistan’s Prime Minister has always persuaded young people to join training programs to improve their abilities. The Punjab government is searching for diligent, passionate, and skilled students in media science.
The paid internship is offered for fresh graduates of media sciences. 500 seats are offered, out of which 50% are for female graduates. This internship will boost the students to develop an interest in learning and enhance their skills for their future.
The CM Punjab Internship Program is for 3 months. Interns will be paid a monthly stipend of RS. 20,000 for the internship program duration. Media graduates are encouraged to apply for this program.
Students who have graduated with a good GPA and had a good academic record throughout their career should not waste this chance of gaining work experience and knowledge.
Make sure you apply for the internship before the deadline. The deadline for CM Punjab Internship is 25 February 2022. Applications submitted after the deadline, due to any reason, will not be accepted. Also, keep in mind the eligibility requirements.
- Deadline is February 25, 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the CM Punjab Internship program 2022:
- Candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degree program in media science from one of the HEC approved universities.
- Candidates must be 18 to 25 years old at the time of application.
- No prior experience is required, and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must have graduated in the years 2019 (June) to the year 2021 (31st July).
- Children of Journalists are encouraged to apply as they have their 10%quota seats.
- Students of the following degrees are eligible:
- Broadcast Media.
- Mass communication.
- PR and Advertisement.
- Films and Digital Media.
- Development Communication.
Here are the benefits offered under the CM Punjab internship program 2022:
- The internship is paid.
- Candidates will receive PKR 20,000 as a stipend.
- Five hundred job openings, more chances of being selected for the paid internship program.
- Female graduates are highly encouraged to apply for this program. 50% of the seats are secured for female Media graduates.
- 500 seats are offered for the CM Internship Program.
- 50% of seats are secured for female candidates.
- 10% seats are for children of Journalists.
- The application process is online.
- Visit the link provided below and fill in the online application form.
- Applicants are required to upload their CNIC, copy of degree and domicile.
- Candidates must submit their application forms by themselves.
- The list of selected candidates will be available online.
- The application deadline is 25 February 2022; make sure to apply for the CM Punjab internship program before the deadline ends.