Do you want to gain a financial advantage towards your international study plan? Then, you must consider applying for the UE Scholarships offered in Germany by the University of Europe for Applied Sciences for the academic year 2022-2023.
This University of Europe for Applied Sciences Scholarship is being offered to all international and domestic applicants that wish to enroll in an MSc programme at the University of Europe for Applied Sciences.
The scholarship award will consist of financial advantages in the form of educational funds.
The University of Europe for Applied sciences is a private, for-profit university in Germany. The university is committed to providing graduates with lasting and successful studies and training for jobs in the digital age. The university ranks 137th nationwide.
The University of Europe for Applied Sciences Scholarship will provide educational funds to the selected students to carry out their MSc studies in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All international students and home country nationals can make an application for this University of Europe for Applied Sciences Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply to undertake an MSc programme taught at UE.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be in need of financial advantages.
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, students must fill out an application form. But, first, the students must submit an admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit a short motivation letter and a creative portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the academic requirements of the MSc programme they wish to join at UE.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to be knowledgeable of English and German languages.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.