Applications are now open for the Singapore International Graduate Award for 2023 intake. This fully-funded scholarship is offered for international students who did not get a chance to study in Singapore before. It is a great opportunity for students who want to pursue PhD abroad. SINGA scholarship will cover all the tuition fees and accommodation. You will be studying in A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD and all the training will be carried out in English.
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Science, Technology and Research Agency (A * STAR), the Nanyang University of Technology (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the University of Technology and Design from Singapore. (SUTD).
Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can get your PhD. Education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
- Country: Singapore
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 1, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023:
- All international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results can apply.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Good reports from academic referees.
- The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
- A * STAR may include additional selection criteria based on current scholarship policies. These policies may be changed from time to time without notice.
Singapore International Graduate Award will provide the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees.
- One-time payment allowance of $1,000.
- Single air allowance up to $1,500.
- Monthly stipend of $2,000, which will increase to $ 2,200 after the passing of the Qualification.
- Opportunity to study in an Asian country without spending a penny.
Other details :
- An identification card or passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- ALL transcripts must be in English translation.
- Academic transcripts of bachelor and/or master.
- Bachelor’s certificate/displacement (s) or a certification letter from the university in your application if your certificate/displacement has not yet been awarded.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the arbitrators).
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, please note that the university may require you to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
- Please click the Apply now button below to apply for the Singapore international graduate award 2023.
- First, you have to search Ph.D. Investigation project. Go to the research area and select the research project that interests you.
- Prepare all required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of the request. Do not send hard copies of your documents to the SINGA office. You must submit all documents online with your Singa application.
- Application submission deadline is 1 June 2022.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.