Are you seeking an internship to gain practical experience? Then apply for the FFC Internship program. Fauji Fertilizer Company Ltd is offering a paid internship program for fresh graduates and students of final year (degree program) in the field of HR, IT, CSR, Marketing, Finance and Engineering. The internship will take place in summers or winter vacations. The location of the internship program is different as per their requirement and capacity.
The application system is online; applicants can access online applications on the career portal; the link is provided below. All eligible students are encouraged to apply for the FFC Internship program. The selection of interns is done on a merit basis; they will select only top students among all applicants. The stipend will be provided to all the interns under this internship program.
Fauji fertilizer Company is a chemical fertilizer company in Pakistan, established by Fauji Foundation. They offer various internships, training programs and apprenticeships for talented and motivated students of Pakistan. FFC Internship is open to male and female students from any part of Pakistan. Hard-working, dedicated, talented, intelligent and striving students will be a part of this internship.
Internships for Pakistani students are excellent opportunities for students to break into their careers. As internships are mandatory for students in Pakistan, this will be a chance to gain work experience and knowledge from a reputed company. Also, this is a paid internship program, which means students will be granted a reasonable stipend/allowance for learning and growing with Fauji Fertilizer Company.
It will be a 6 to 8 weeks program of learning, sharing knowledge and developing skills. Moreover, the internship will expose the working environment and professional leaders. Fauji Fertilizer Company Internship will also expose the students to training, management courses, workshops and seminars. Boost your career by working with Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited. Apply before March 31 to be considered for this paid internship program.
Here are more details about the FFC Internship Program
Areas of Internship:
- BSc/MSc (Soil Science/Agronomy)
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrument/Electronics Engineering
- MBA/MPA Major in Marketing
- MBA Major in Finance/HR
- Mechanical Engineering
Deadline is March 31, 2022
- Country: Pakistan
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the FFC internship program 2022:
- Applicants can be from any part of Pakistan.
- This program is open to Pakistani Students.
- Applicants must be from the field available for the internship.
- Applicants should be in the final year of their degree at the time of application.
- Students with a good academic record will be preferred.
- They must have secured at least 60% in previous educational courses to be eligible for the program.
Here are the benefits of paid internship for Pakistani students:
- It will be a paid internship program.
- Students will get to work in a professional work environment with professional supervisors.
- Updated CV/resume.
- Academic transcripts.
- FSC certificate and transcripts.
- Matriculation certificate and transcripts.
- National ID card.
- The application process is online; follow the link below to apply for the FFC internship program.
- Sign up/register to start your application.
- Make sure to submit the application before the deadline, 31 March 2022.
Click to Join our WhatsApp group for the latest Scholarships / Internships information.