Applications are open for undergraduate students to apply for internships in Spain. In this program, all interns will conduct research under the supervision of professionals.
The duration of the fully-funded international internship program in Spain is two months, consisting of 320 working hours (approx. 40 hours per week).
Center for Genomic Regulation is a place where the fields of biomedical research have been in focus for centuries. The Ministry of Science and Innovation of Spain has promoted this summer program for the benefit of economic prosperity, public health and society.
The fully-funded internship program will cover all the costs related to the internship, including stipend, return ticket, public transportation facility. It is an excellent opportunity for undergraduate students to conduct research at CRG.
This international internship in Spain aims to encourage undergraduate students from all over the world, regardless of nationality, to experience what is a scientific career and introduce international students to international standard laboratories. At CRG, students can use core technology and broad training under the supervision of top scientists and professionals.
Students will benefit from the scientific environment, intensive training, lectures and relevant seminars, technological courses and career development activities. Students pursuing undergraduate studies in Life Science or related subjects including biomedicine, medicine, biochemistry, bioinformatics and chemistry and have a good academic record must apply to avail this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
The summer internship will be awarded on a competitive basis; students with the best academic record, motivation letter and reference letter will be selected. This CRG summer internship in Europe will take place between June 2022 to September 2022.
Areas of Internship:
The CRG summer internship is offered in the following areas:
- Life Sciences
Deadline is March 20, 2022
Financial coverage: Paid
Eligible Regions: Anyone can Apply for the program
Deadline: March 20, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are eligibility criteria for the CRG Summer Internship in Europe 2022:
- All international undergraduate students can apply for the CRG Internship 2021 in Spain.
- Students must have a good academic record and have a specialization in the fields including biomedical research, biosciences, bioinformatics, pharmacology, chemistry, biomedicine, biochemistry.
- Students must have completed 4 semesters (two years) of the bachelor’s program prior to the start of the internship.
- Students should not have received their university degrees before the start of the internship.
- They must be proficient in the English language.
Job/Internship Description :
As CRG is an innovative organization, many talented students visit Spain for internships and work on research models. More than 15 interns have become scientists who have attended this internship program. All interns will work on innovative scientific research projects.
CRG summer internship in Spain 2022 offers the following benefits:
- All selected interns will receive €600 per month.
- If the selected intern is not from Barcelona, they will receive 1 return ticket from the place of residence to Barcelona and back to their home country, (European ticket up to 300€ / Overseas up to €800).
- Meal vouchers (lunch/working days) for 2 months.
- Opportunity to conduct research at one of the top research organizations.
- Academic transcripts
- Referee contact details
- Description of interest in life science research
- Student interns must provide their own health and accident insurance in case it is not provided by the University.
- To complement the internship the fellows will need to provide a final scientific report and participate in some activities that will be organized throughout the internship.
- The application process for the CRG summer internship program 2022 is online.
- Students must fill out the form in the English language.
- Students must provide the details of at least one referee. The referee will be contacted through email with a step-by-step guide to upload their reference letters; after submitting the letter, students will receive a notification.
- Makes sure to fill in and submit the application carefully before the deadline ends. The deadline for the summer internship program 2022 is 20 May 2022.