P and G is a household name in Pakistan. Their brands are trusted in millions of living rooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms—and have been passed down from generation to generation. Over the course of 181 year, they’ve challenged convention, led innovation, and helped shape culture.
Brands like Ariel, Pantene, Head and Shoulders, Always, Vicks, Ola and safeguard and Pampers are a few to name.
What they offer:
- Responsibilities From Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous Coaching & Mentoring – you will work with hardworking, passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, Multifaceted & Respectful Work Environment – employees are at the core; they value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
The company is looking for people who are:
- Currently enrolled Bachelor’s/Master’s/MBA students who are graduating in the summer/winter of 2023
- Students who are born leaders, are hardworking and are passionate to make things happen
- Who know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to the work
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Can show evidence of achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Proficient in English
As an intern, you’ll receive a market competitive internship allowance.
- Job locations: Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Job Type: Full time
- Job categories: Multi-Functional
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.