The government of Punjab is offering CM Punjab internship program for graduates of media studies. The applications for the CM Punjab Internship Program 2021 are now open till 12 September 2021. Usman Buszdar, the Chief Minister of Punjab has announced this program. This program aims to sharpen and enhance the skills of the youth of Pakistan. The Punjab government seeks hardworking, promising, passionate, skilled, and motivated media students who are currently searching for jobs.
Interns will easily get government jobs after this program, as it is also a government internship. The candidates will receive a stipend as well. There are approximately 500 vacancies for this program this year. Both male and female graduates from any city of Pakistan can avail this opportunity. Young and fresh minds of Pakistan are encouraged to apply for this golden opportunity.
The internship will be conducted in the following areas of Lahore; Mahmoud Ghaznavi road, Abbott road, Usmania Colony, Ghari Shahu. Applicants will only be allocated in these areas of Punjab. Further details are provided below.
- Country: Pakistan
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan only
- Deadline: September 12, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Here is the criteria for the CM Punjab internship program:
- Applicants can be from any city in Pakistan.
- Both male and female graduates are eligible.
- Applicants must hold a graduate degree in media studies from an HEC recognized institute.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 to 25.
- Fresh graduates are eligible as no previous experience is required.
Also Read: Websites for students to improve performance
- Fresh graduates can start earning.
- Interns will receive a stipend of PKR 20,000.
- Five hundred vacancies are available, so the chances of being selected are relatively high to other internship programs.
- Interested eligible applicants are requested to fill an online application form for the CM Punjab internship program.
- Applicants must submit their résumé.
- The application form must be submitted online.
- A list of selected candidates will be uploaded.