The prime minister of Pakistan has announced an internship program for students who have done their bachelor’s degree. The PM Youth Internship Program 2022 is now open for applications. The PM offers this paid internship program in collaboration with Pepsi co.
This internship for Pakistani students objects to endow the youth with the opportunity of learning. Graduates can apply for their relevant field to gain more knowledge and work experience.
The PM Youth Internship program will prepare the youth for their future to bring change to their country through their early experience and knowledge.
The Prime Minister of Pakistan has been actively encouraging youth in various ways. Internships, scholarships, training and sports are being conducted under the Kamyab Jawan program of the Prime Minister. Do not miss this experience of learning. It is an initiative to help the unemployed passionate youth not waste their time and capabilities.
- Public administration
- Food technology
- Business Administration
Deadline is April 23, 2022.
- Country: Pakistan
- Financial coverage: Paid
- Eligible Regions: All provinces of Pakistan
- Deadline: April 23, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the PM Youth Internship program 2022:
- Applicants must have completed their 16 years of education (Bachelor’s degree).
- Applicants must be under 25 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants from any province of Pakistan can apply.
- Applicants of FATA, Baluchistan and south Punjab can apply if they are under the age of 31 at the time of application.
- Applicants who have 3 years of diploma after intermediate are also eligible to apply.
- They must hold the nationality of Pakistan.
- Both men and women are eligible to apply.
- A 2.5 GPA out of 4.0 or 50% grade is required for the internship.
The PM Youth Internship program grants the following benefits:
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend of 30,000 PKR.
- This program is an opportunity to gain work experience in the relevant field and gain more knowledge of it for a professional career.
- Females are encouraged to apply as this program is an opportunity for both genders.
- Interns will get to work in the private and public sectors.
Other details :
Documents required for the PM Youth internship program are:
- B form
- National Identity Card
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- 2 passport-sized photos
- Academic transcripts
- The application process for the PM Youth Internship program 2022 is online.
- Complete all the steps of application before the deadline. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
- Make sure the given information is correct. In case of false information, the application will not be considered.
- Application forms filled and submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- The application deadline for the paid internship program is 23 April 2022.