The applications for the CERN internship program are now open for international students. Interested students can now apply for the fully-funded internship program 2022. If you have completed 18 months of your current degree (undergraduate or graduate), this practical program is an excellent chance for international students to gain experience as well as work on your final project. Selected candidates can spend up to 12 months in Switzerland under the supervision of the professionals at the CERN.
The host organization is aiming to hire 120 candidates for the paid internship. The program is open for undergraduate and graduate students in technical fields. It can be a maximum of 12 months of paid internship. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for students to gain experience and skills in just four months, that too in Switzerland. The applicants do not require any English proficiency certificate.
The Fields open for CERN internship are Applied Physics, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, General or Civil Engineering, IT, Mathematics and Robotics, Material and Surface Science, Mechanical Engineering, Administrative and More.
This internship in Switzerland will be an impressive addition to your CV to give your career a boost. Switzerland is already a home for many international students. What are you waiting for? Apply for the fully-funded internship program in Europe right away.
Fields to apply for:
- Mechanical engineering
- General or civil engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical engineering
- Applied physics
- Electronics engineering
- Material and surface science
Note: Applicants can also apply for more than one field.
Deadline is March 21, 2022.
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
CERN internship program offers the following benefits to the selected candidates:
- The CERN internship program will cover all the expenses of the selected candidates.
- It is a funded opportunity for international students
- Contract of association of 4 to 12 months of work in the technical project will be signed between the intern and the host organization
- Candidates will receive a 3305 CHF allowance per month
- Airfare will be provided to and from Geneva
- Health care insurance is offered by the host organization
- The organization will coordinate with the candidate to find an accommodation
- 2-to-5 says leave per month
Other details :
The applicant must submit their documents online in pdf format to complete the CERN internship application process. A list of the required documents is given below:
- Your CV
- A copy of the recent academic Transcript
- Reference letter from your university professor
To explore other free resources click here.