Applications are open for the CERN Administrative Student Program in Switzerland 2022.
CERN offers international students a chance to gain experience in their relative fields and teach students the tasks relating to how to compete in this revolutionary world and represent their skills and knowledge.
The CERN Internship welcomes undergraduate and master’s degree students to apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program.
This internship program in Europe is offered for different fields, including translations, human resource management, advanced secretarial work, business administration, law, logistics and finance, communications, library sciences, public relations, physiology and many other related fields.
The interns will get a chance of spending 2 to 12 months at one of the top European Organizations to excel in their related fields by getting practical knowledge of their fields. It will also be an excellent addition to your CV that will be helpful for your future career.
Deadline: 1 August, 2022
Areas of Internship
- Human Resources
- Advanced Secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering department
- Science communications
- Communications and public relations
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria CERN Administrative Student Program in Europe:
- Applicants must be nationals of CERN Member or CERN Associates Member States.
- They must have completed 18 months of their studies, either bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Furthermore, they must be specializing in administrative areas at the time of the internship.
- Applicants must be able to stay for 2 months minimum or 12 months maximum
- Students must be registered in a full-time program even after completing their internship.
- Applicant must be proficient in English or French language.
- Moreover, those studying STEM/Engineering related fields are not eligible.
Here are the benefits of the CERN Administrative Student Program:
- Internship contract for 2 to 12 months and an opportunity to live in Europe.
- A monthly allowance of 3319 francs will be provided.
- CERN will provide a travel allowance.
- In addition, a Supplementary grant if the intern is married or has children.
- Moreover, CERN will cover medical assurance.
- Plus, monthly 2.5 leaves
Other details :
- A CV
- Motivation letter
- A copy of recent academic transcript must represent the academic work.
- A reference letter from the university professor
- A second reference letter from a previous internship if the student has done any prior internship.
- Reference letter (submitted by the applicants with the application or by the referee on their own via the received application link).
- Applicants can apply for the CERN Administrative Student Program through the online application.
- Click on the I’m interested option on the official website.
- Applicants have to sign in through LinkedIn, smart-profile, or Indeed or upload their CV/Resume in the resume box.
- Applicants must provide correct information.
- Motivational message that shows the dedication and commitment for the CERN Internship Program.
- If the applicants apply for more than one internship, each application must be filled separately.
- Applicants must make sure to apply before the deadline ends.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.