The Italy Government Scholarship is open for the academic year of 2022-23. International students are encouraged to apply for the fully-funded scholarship in Europe. It is an opportunity to study in Italy for free. Students aiming to study further for master’s and Ph.D. must not miss this opportunity.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) sponsors scholarships for international students. Students from all countries can apply for this program. Sixty-one public universities are available for this scholarship, including 30 private and 11 public universities. A total of 339 courses are held in English.
Italy is recognized for its excellent research works and creativity in education. Italian government offers education and work permits to the students. The education system in Italy is solely based on scientific methods and solid concepts. Students encourage research to bring new ideas to the surface and move towards development.
Students learn in an environment that develops critical thinking, problem-solving and flexibility. A wide range of courses are offered in the English language to attract most international students. Thus, promoting education in Italy.
- Country: Italy
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 9, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for Italy Government Scholarship 2022-23:
- Applicants must be international students not currently residing in Italy.
- Italian nationals living abroad meeting the criteria can apply.
- Applicants applying for the master’s program should not be over 28 by the deadline.
- Students applying for the Ph.D. program should not be over 30 by the deadline.
- Applicants for research projects must not be over 40 by the deadline.
- Their bachelor’s degree must be in the English language. Submit a document verifying that the medium of the bachelor’s program was the English language.
- Courses entirely taught in English do not require Italian proficiency.
- Furthermore, they must agree to attend the courses on Italian territory only.
Shortlisted applicants will receive the following benefits from a fully-funded scholarship in Italy:
- 900 euros monthly allowance.
- Enrollment expenses and tuition fee exemption depend upon the policy of each university.
- Health and medical insurance for the entire scholarship duration.
- Medical insurance includes accident expenses.
- The host organization will award scholarships for three, six or nine months depending upon the applicant’s type of course.
- The application process is online.
- Incomplete application forms will result in termination.
- Submit the scholarship application before the deadline, that is, June 9, 2022.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.