Boston University offers a Trustee Scholarship for international students. The Trustee Scholarship is open for outstanding, talented and optimistic students who want to pursue higher education in the USA. It is an excellent opportunity to pursue undergraduate studies in the USA.
Approximately 20 international students get to benefit from the USA scholarship. Students of Trustee scholarship must rank top in their class. Boston University scholarship covers the full tuition fee of the students. Furthermore, the host university will provide additional relevant undergraduate fees.
Moreover, the scholarship recipients will get an opportunity to become creative and adventurous. Exceptional students who demonstrate personal experiences, views and achievements will become a part of this great scholarship program. Be a part of the unique community of Bostin University. Moreover, on maintaining the criteria, students can renew the scholarship for four years.
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 1, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Trustee scholarship in the USA for international students:
- Submit an essay along with their application.
- The scholarship essay must be a maximum of 600 words.
- Your essay must be on any one of the following topics:
- Howard Thurman, the dean of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once wrote, “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Can you describe a particular experience you had or an activity you participate in that makes you feel alive? How would you try to integrate the experience or activity into your time at BU?
- Describe a time when you felt out of your comfort zone or marginalized. And how did you respond to that moment, and how has it informed your actions moving forward?
The fully-funded scholarship offers the following benefits:
- Full tuition fee coverage.
- Additional undergraduate fee coverage.
- Twenty lucky students receive this scholarship.
- Furthermore, no CSS profile or FAFSA is required.
- In addition, get an opportunity to study at Boston University.
- Moreover, it is an excellent chance of exposure to international education standards.
- Opportunity to study in the USA.
- Students must submit a regular application.
- Students must meet all the requirements for the undergraduate program.
- Students must enroll in the fall semester.
- Submit an essay along with your application.
- The application deadline for the Trustee scholarship in the USA is 1 December 2022.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.