Super KUAS-E Scholarship aims to acknowledge brilliance, inspire leadership, and aid exceptional students in their educational journeys.
Table of Contents
Before students enroll at KUAS (Kobe University of Advanced Science), the university offers two different types of scholarships. These KUAS-E Scholarships are designed to assist students with their educational expenses and provide financial support to those who have shown exceptional academic performance.
Fields of Study
The scholarships are available for students in various fields of study, including Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral programs.
Benefits of KUAS-E Scholarship
- Super KUAS-E Scholarship:
- Stipend: Students can receive an annual stipend of 1,200,000 Japanese Yen (JPY) for personal expenses.
- Tuition Exemption: The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees.
- Admission Fee Exemption: The scholarship also covers 100% of the admission fees.
- Note: In addition to the annual stipend, students will receive 600,000 JPY each semester.
- KUAS-E Scholarship (Levels I, II, and III):
- Tuition Reduction: Depending on the scholarship level (I, II, or III), students will receive varying percentages of tuition fee reductions (ranging from 30% to 100%).
- Admission Fee Reduction: Similar to tuition reduction, admission fee reduction percentages also vary based on the scholarship level (ranging from 30% to 100%).
To be eligible for these KUAS-E Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be students who intend to enroll at KUAS.
- Applicants should have a strong academic performance record.
Required Application Documents
- Photo (.jpeg)
- Recent photo (last 3 months).
- Clear face, no hats, plain background.
- Essay (300-350 words)
- Why KUAS? Learning goals. Qualifications. Future plans.
- Transcripts (in English)
- Courses, grades, credits for last 2 years.
- Translate if not in English.
- High school grads, including final transcripts.
- Graduation Certificates (in English)
- Upload graduation or expected graduation certificates.
- Use the KUAS form or your school.
- Translate if not in English.
- High school grads submit during enrollment.
- Test Results (in English)
- Submit approved test scores.
- Contact KUAS for test date issues.
- English Proficiency Proof
- Non-native English speakers need valid test scores (under 2 years old).
- TOEFL and IELTS scores must be sent directly.
- Upload IELTS score scan (TRF) to TAO.
- Recommendation Letter
- Get a letter from a current teacher.
- Upload directly to TAO.
- Passport or ID Copy
- Scan passport ID page or gov’t ID (color).
- Residence Card (for Japanese residents)
- Scan both sides (color).
The application period for these KUAS-E Scholarships is November 03, 2023. Applicants should carefully review the entry period that aligns with their intended enrollment date and submit their scholarship application during that timeframe.
- Choose Program: Pick your desired program and Faculty at KUAS.
- Prepare Docs: Collect required documents, including photos, essays, transcripts, certificates, test results, and recommendations.
- Online App: Create an account on the KUAS TAO system and complete the application form.
- Upload Docs: Upload all necessary documents.
- Pay Fees (if needed): Pay any application fees and keep payment proof.
- Submit App: Verify your application, then submit it by the deadline.
- Recommendation: Ensure your recommender uploads their letter.
- Language Scores: Have official language test scores sent to KUAS.
- Review and Notification: KUAS will review your application and inform you of the results.
- Admission and Enrollment: Follow enrollment instructions if accepted.
- Start Studies: Begin your academic journey at KUAS.
To apply for these KUAS-E Scholarships, applicants must indicate their interest in receiving a scholarship during their application to KUAS using the TAO application system. Once admitted to KUAS-E Scholarship recipients will undergo a performance review every semester. Recipients must maintain a high level of academic performance and conduct themselves as role models for other students. Failure to meet academic requirements or engaging in behavior detrimental to the university’s reputation may result in the revocation of the scholarship.
Applicants will receive notification of the results of both their enrollment application and scholarship application simultaneously. Therefore, it is important to monitor communication from KUAS during the application process.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest scholarship and internship information.
Writer and learner for life!