The France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship program aims to attract exceptional international students to advance their education in France
Table of Contents
The France Excellence Eiffel scholarship program is a strategic initiative by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It’s designed to help French higher education institutions attract top-notch international students pursuing Master’s and Doctoral/Ph.D. degrees. The France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship program aims to educate future leaders from various sectors in vital fields of study. It welcomes applications from Master’s students in emerging countries and Master’s and Ph.D. students from emerging and industrialized nations.
Fields of Study
Let’s dive into the academic offerings of the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarships, which cover seven distinct areas of study across Master’s and Doctorate programs:
For Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
For Humanities and Social Sciences
- History, French language, and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
Eligibility and Requirements
French higher education institutions participating in the France Excellence Eiffel program commit to enrolling candidates in specific academic tracks:
- Master’s degree programs
- Engineering programs
- Joint doctoral programs, in partnership with foreign institutions
Duration of the Scholarship
For Master’s students:
- Up to 12 months for M2 programs
- Up to 24 months for M1 programs
- Up to 36 months for engineering degrees
For Ph.D. students, the France Excellence Eiffel scholarship is awarded for 6 to 36 months, starting on September 1 of the award year.
- Master’s students under the France Excellence Eiffel scholarship receive a monthly allowance of €1,181. This comes with additional benefits like international and national transportation, insurance, assistance with housing, and cultural activities.
- Ph.D. students enjoy a monthly stipend of €1,700, along with similar benefits including transportation, insurance, housing support, and cultural activities.
- It’s important to note that this program does not cover tuition fees.
The deadline for Campus France to receive applications is January 10, 2024, included.
Results will be released the week of April 1, 2024.
How to Apply for the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship
- Contact Campus France in your home country or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Cultural Action Department for guidance on your study plans.
- Learn about application procedures and deadlines from a French institution’s international relations department, either through their website, email, or phone.
- Choose the French school or university that aligns with your academic goals. All French higher education institutions can submit applications.
- Once your chosen institution supports your application, they will submit it online via the Campus France website.
- Remember that applications sent directly by students or foreign institutions won’t be considered.
- Embark on this educational journey through the France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship, and experience academic growth, cultural enrichment, and international collaboration.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest scholarship and internship information.
Writer and learner for life!