The Lahore Electric Supply Company Limited (LESCO) has just announced a paid internship opportunity for Pakistani university students.
LESCO is offering the opportunities of paid internship for 02 months for the graduate students in the final year to enhance their skills, employment prospects and financial support in the following categories.
Departments & Eligibility
The following table summarizes the departments, qualification required and the number of interns needed.
Note that students of HEC recognized universities only can apply for LESCO internships. In the last semester GPA score required is 3.0 for application.
- LESCO internship will provide students with attractive salary that hasn’t been disclosed yet.
- Internship certificate will be issued.
Students can submit applications until 18th of June, 2023.
- University Recommendation Letter from Head of Department
- Attested copy of Matric Degree / Result Card
- Attested copy of Intermediate Degree / Result Card
- Attested copy of Result Card of Last Semester of Bachelor / Master
- Attested copy of Bachelor Degree / Result Card (in case of Student is applying on the basis of relevant Master Degree)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How to Apply?
- Download and follow this official guide to apply for the internship. Please read the complete guide because it involves downloading a declaration form and getting it signed.
- Request must indicate the exact dates of student’s availability and academic details besides area of interest in LESCO and the skills and experience they expect to gain or develop during the period of Internship besides articulate how this program fits into their academic goals in a personal statement.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.