Institute of Rural Management (IRM) has announced its summer internship programme 2023. SIP. Summer Internship Programme is designed by Institute of Rural Management (IRM) for the highly motivated students from colleges & universities of Islamabad in Pakistan.
Under this programme, students will be attached to professional working environment where they will be hosted and receive valuable hands on experience in the field of development. It is a unique learning experience as it allows students to acquire both theoretical knowledge and practical field experience during the programme.
Who Can Apply?
This opportunity of IRM internship is an open for young and fresh university/college students studying in masters and bachelors in the area of Social Sciences. Students must possess excellent interpersonal and computer literacy skills.
- An orientation on “how you’d go along the 6 weeks Summer Internship Programme*
- Valuable Instructions and guidance from a qualified mentor/supervisor
- Field exposure for interns to program and project sights (Field exposure, observations. analysis and writing field report)
- Opportunity to work in office environment (All systems, equipment, communication, archiving etc.)
- To research and document (Collecting information through organizational documents communicating with staff & internet)
How to Apply?
- To apply, fill this online form.
- For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org