The UST Scholarship in South Korea is an opportunity for international students to pursue Master’s and Ph.D. programs at the University of Science & Technology South Korea, which is one of the top universities in the world.
South Korea provides quality education and is a good place to pursue higher studies. The UST scholarship is highly paid and covers all necessary expenses. South Korean scholarships are the best chance for students to study, live and explore South Korea.
UST offers 300 scholarships every year, which allow excellent students to build their future and start their careers in South Korea.
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Science of Measurement
- Industrial Technology
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Nano Science
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Applicants from every part of the world can apply.
- Korean citizens cannot apply for this scholarship.
- To be eligible for a Master’s degree, a bachelor’s degree is compulsory.
- To apply for a Ph.D. degree, the applicant must have a master’s degree, or an equivalent degree is compulsory.
- International students must have good health to apply for international scholarships.
- Applicants should have high motivation and leadership skills.
- The UST scholarship in South Korea will provide an amount of KRW 2,500,000 per semester to cover the tuition fee.
- The UST scholarship will provide a monthly Stipend of KRW1200 for Master’s students.
- The UST scholarship in South Korea will provide a monthly stipend of KRW1600 for Ph.D. students.
- The Scholarship in South Korea will also cover comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library and Counseling expenses.
- Opportunity to study at a top university in South Korea.
- Explore Korean culture and live in South Korea.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- An attested transcript of the Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- An attested transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendations.
- English Proficiency Certificate like IELTS, TOEFL
The last date to apply for the UST scholarship for international students in South Korea 2023-2024 is 15 May 2023.
- Applicants should create an account at the UST website to get access to the application system.
- Applicants should complete all the required fields of the application form.
- Applicant must provide all the required documents.
- Applicant must submit all the information and documents carefully.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.