Unlock a world of opportunities in the Administrative Student Programme 2024 at CERN where you can gain valuable experience and insights.
Table of Contents
Engineers and physicists are examining the universe’s core structure at CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research. They examine the building blocks of matter, which are fundamental particles designed to collide at speeds approaching the speed of light, using the largest and most advanced scientific instruments in the world. The procedure provides physicists with insights into the basic laws of nature and hints about how particles interact.
About 50 students enrolled in bachelor’s or master’s degree programs are invited to spend two to twelve months at CERN each year. Acquire practical work experience. Administrative Student Programme 2024 at CERN pays for all costs.
Any field of interest is acceptable for an internship. The Administrative Student Programme 2024 at CERN does not require IELTS. There isn’t a better method to accomplish your internship while studying abroad. You can look into full-time job prospects at the Administrative Student Programme 2024 at CERN after finishing an internship there.
Fields of study
The fields of study for the Administrative Student Programme 2024 at CERN are:
- Human Resources
- Advanced Secretarial Work
- Business Administration
- Library and Information Science
- Engineering Management
- Science Communication
- Communication and Public Relations
Benefits of the Administrative Student Programme 2024 at CERN
Administrative Student Programme 2024 at CERN takes care of all the costs for the candidates they select. This includes:
- A work contract that can last from 2 to 12 months.
- You get 3407 Swiss Francs each month as you pay (after taxes are taken out).
- They also cover your travel expenses for flying in economy class.
- If you are married or have kids, they might give you some extra money, depending on your situation.
- You will be a part of their health insurance plan.
- You get 2,5 days of paid leave every month.
Eligibility Criteria for Administrative Student Programme 2024 at CERN
To be eligible for the administrative Student Programme 2024 at CERN, you must:
- Be a citizen of a CERN Member or Associate Member State.
- Have finished at least 18 months of your undergraduate studies (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in an administrative field by February 2024.
- Stay enrolled as a full-time student throughout the internship.
- Be proficient in English or French
To complete your application for Administrative Student Programme 2024 at CERN, you’ll need the following documents in either English or French. Make sure they are labeled clearly (e.g., “CV,” “Academic transcript,” “Reference letter”) and in PDF format:
- Your CV.
- A copy of your latest academic grades (ensure there’s no password protection if downloaded from your university portal).
- It’s mandatory to have a reference letter from a university professor. If you have one from a previous internship, you can include it as a second reference.
- You can upload the reference letter yourself when you submit your application, or your referee can upload it using the link you’ll receive after submitting your application.
In the “Education” and “Experience” sections, applicants are advised to provide specific details when completing the application. It is recommended that answers be prepared in advance using software such as Word or Notepad, as there is a limited time window to submit the application once it has been initiated on smart recruiters.
Applicants applying to multiple positions should take note that they will need to upload the required documents for each individual application.
- Your application might be looked at by a group of experts.
- Then, CERN experts will examine it from November 6th to the end of January 2024.
- During this time, they might call you for a chat or more details.
- You’ll find out if you got the job by around mid-February 2024
The last date for application submission for Administrative Student Programme 2024 at CERN is 6th November 2023
How to apply
Follow these steps to apply for Administrative Student Programme 2024 at CERN
- The Application Process is conducted online.
- You can find the link to the official CERN website below.
- It’s recommended to provide as much specific information as possible.
- When completing the online application form, please note that it cannot be saved.
- You’ll need to fill out the form in one continuous session.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest scholarship and internship information.
Writer and learner for life!