Allied Bank Internship Program: Embark on a journey to unlock rewarding career opportunities, acquire valuable skills, and secure your future.
Table of Contents
With a large network of 1450+ real-time ONLINE branches and 1550+ ATMs in Pakistan, Allied Bank has established itself as a foundation with solid equity, assets, and a deposit base over the course of its 80-year existence. Through high-tech, inventive solutions, it provides value-added services to its clients in order to satisfy their needs.
They are accepting applications from recent graduates who are interested in working as Tellers in branches across the nation.
Excellent opportunities for graduates from government-recognized universities who are looking for an internship at an allied bank can now apply to Pakistan’s best bank, which is offering an Allied Bank Internship Program in 2023 that will last 8 weeks for people with disabilities. The Allied Bank Internship Program is open to both men and women from all across the country. Candidates will get the opportunity to practice advanced business management techniques under the guidance of a top trainer from Allied Bank throughout this internship. At the end of their internships, the bank would give regular employment to the hardworking individuals who performed well.
Fields of Internship
- Company Operations
- Development and Sales
- Public Relations and Media Communication
- Analytical Date
- Development of IT
- IT assistance
- Others, HR Legal
Benefits of Allied Bank Internship Program
There are several benefits for applicants to the Allied Bank Internship Program
- You will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,000 from the bank.
- Upon successful completion, you will be given an internship certificate.
- You will gain practical experience, including hands-on exercises and customer interaction techniques.
- There is a chance of job offers at the end of the internship.
Allied Bank Internship Program, Limited Locations
- Multan, and more.
Eligibility Requirements for Allied Bank Internship Program
To be eligible for the Allied Bank Internship Program, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a Pakistani citizen.
- You should have a valid CNIC (National ID) and domicile.
- Both males and females have equal opportunities to apply.
- Even if you don’t have any work experience, you can still apply.
- If you are a student in the relevant fields, you are eligible to apply.
The last date for application submission for the Allied Bank Internship Program is September 29, 2023.
How do I apply for an Internship at Allied Bank?
If you meet the internship criteria and want to apply, visit the official ABL website at https://www.abl.com/careers/ and submit your application online.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for tests and interviews.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest scholarship and internship information.
Writer and learner for life!