The Pak-Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings Program aims to inspire, exchange knowledge, collaborate, and enhance young scientists’ leadership.
Table of Contents
A wonderful chance for bright students and young researchers to connect with 40 to 50 Nobel Laureates and more than 600 scientists from around the world, expanding their knowledge, making new contacts, and discussing relevant concepts.
A chance for young scientists from Pakistan to attend the Lindau Nobel Laureate Meeting on Physics
On the website, www.lindau-nobel.org, you may find the information.
Visits to some of Europe’s top research facilities are also part of the Pak-Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings Program.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC), the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC), and the Council of Nobel Laureates Meetings in Lindau (Germany) all support the program. Applicants must be Pakistani nationals who are enrolled in or employed in Pakistan and who meet the eligibility requirements.
The Pak-Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings Program offers a round-trip flight as well as housing and food for one to two weeks in Germany.
Benefits and Purpose of Pak-Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings Program
- Fully funded
- Encourage and motivate students to explore research careers in science and high-tech fields.
- Advance knowledge through collaboration between world-class experts and bright students.
- Peace between young people from diverse cultures
Eligibility Criteria for the Pak-Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings Program
- Physics education requirement: 16 years minimum.
- Doctoral and master’s-level students with outstanding academic records
- Outstanding research papers should have been published by postdocs in reputable scholarly publications.
- Age restrictions of up to 30 years for most people and 35 years for researchers, including PhD holders and scholars
- Selection of applicants based on eligibility requirements.
- Interviews with the short-listed candidates will take place in Islamabad.
- The Lindau Council in Germany will receive nominations of qualified applicants and make the ultimate decision.
The application deadline for the Pak-Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings Program is October 15, 2023, and the interview date is October 23, 2023.
How do I apply?
To apply for the Pak-Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings Program, you have to follow these steps:
- You can apply online at nobel.pieas.edu.pk.
- The above-mentioned website also provides further information regarding the meeting and application process.
- Application submissions do not need to be in hard copy.
- Please email them at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest scholarship and internship information.
Writer and learner for life!