Applications are open for the king Abdullah University of Science and Technology International Internship under the title “Visiting Student Research Program”.
The internship is offered at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology for a minimum of three to a maximum of 6 months at KAUST. This research internship is offered to all international students.
All eligible BS / BSc and MS international students who are currently in their 3rd year or have graduated with a bachelor’s degree or those enrolled in a master’s degree can apply for the KAUST VSRP internship program.
130 VSRP interns are accepted annually, including men and women.
This is an excellent opportunity to add experience to your CV and do an internship abroad. The internship is fully funded, covering all the costs of international students.
Each internship usually lasts from 3 to 6 months.
KAUST International internship program will cover all the expenses related to the internship including air travel and visa cost, accommodation, living allowance and health insurance will also be provided to the interns. It is an excellent opportunity for international students to gain practical experience and prepare for professional careers.
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- No specific deadline. Students can apply throughout the year.
- Environmental science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Chemical Engineering
- Marine Science
- Physical science
- Electrical Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Applied Physics
- Plant Science
- Biological Science
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the KAUST international internship program:
- Students who are currently in their third year or bachelor’s degree or those who are enrolled in a master’s degree.
- International students from all countries are welcomed.
- Applicants must have obtained at least a 3.5 GPA out of 4.0, some research projects require GPA above 3.60.
- Applicants must be proficient in English.
- They must be able to submit all the documents required by KAUST.
- Applicants must be vaccinated, they must submit the official vaccination certificate.
Here are the benefits offered by the KAUST VSRP internship program 2022:
- A monthly stipend of $1000 will be provided.
- A bedroom with a private bathroom will be provided.
- Cost of the visa. will be covered.
- Roundtrip airfare will be provided.
- Health insurance will be covered,
- Participation in social and cultural activities.
- Access to community resources.
- Official Transcripts in English from Current & private institutions
- Official vaccination certificate
- Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Valid Passport
Note: Information regarding vaccines are provided on the official website of the KAUST VSPR internship program, make sure to read the details carefully before starting the application.
- Follow the links below to browse the list of projects and apply for the fully-funded international internship Program.
- Students can apply throughout the year.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.