Scotland-Pakistan Scholarships 2024, support young women in Pakistan by providing educational opportunities for a better tomorrow.
Table of Contents
The Scotland-Pakistan Scholarships for Young Women and Girls offer bachelor’s degrees for the young women and girls of Pakistan at any HEC-recognized university in Pakistan.
These Scottish government-funded awards motivate women to achieve their talents and ambitions through increasing opportunities for higher education. The Scotland-Pakistan Scholarships for Young Women and Girls are also available at the undergraduate level for a four-year bachelor’s degree.
The British Council will supervise the program in Pakistan and communicate with the selected academics and universities, either directly or through nominated university coordinators.
Benefits of Scotland-Pakistan Scholarships
The Scotland-Pakistan Scholarships for Young Women and Girls Program will provide the following support to award participants:
- Tuition costs for courses in selected fields
- Expenses related to housing at a university
- For students residing in on-campus hostels, two round trips from home to attend university are required per year.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scotland-Pakistan Scholarships
Only female applicants are eligible for the Scotland-Pakistan Scholarships
Additionally, candidates need to:
- Being enrolled in a four-year bachelor’s program in one of the subjects mentioned above
- The applicant has Pakistani citizenship and lives there now.
- Get admission at a Pakistani university recognized by the HEC.
- Applications are encouraged from young women with disabilities who are from rural areas or minority groups.
Fields of study
The Scotland-Pakistan Scholarship is only available for a four-year bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields at a public university in Pakistan recognized by the HEC:
- Sustainable energy
- Agricultural Policy and Food Security
- Medical Sciences
How to apply?
- By clicking the “Apply Now” option below, you can begin the application process.
- After that, properly complete the form and attach all the required documents.
- On the application site, register for a new account.
- The complete Scotland-Pakistan Scholarships 2024 application process must be submitted online.
The documents that are required for the application are given below:
- A copy of Form ‘B’ (student and parent or guardian) or CNIC.
- A parent’s or guardian’s salary slip, pension slip, or other letter of support or proof of their employment
- A copy of the most recent educational certificate or results sheet
- A copy of the acceptance letter or admission confirmation from a HEC-recognized university or college
- A copy of the program’s total tuition charge and, if applicable, the hostel fee, as obtained from the university or its website.
- Personal Statement: Please explain why you are the best applicant for this scholarship in 500–1000 words.
Note: Applications with missing information and additional documentation will not be considered.
The deadline to submit an application is September 15, 2023. Late applications will not be accepted or taken into consideration.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest scholarship and internship information.
Writer and learner for life!