Last year, 128 Pakistanis went to Turkiye on this scholarship for Bachelors, Masters and PhD in various fields.
Türkiye Scholarships considers everything that international students will need during their academic studies while discovering Turkey and acquiring new skills.
Perks of Scholarship
- University & Program placement.
- Admission & Tuition fee covered.
- 1-year Turkish language Course (mandatory for all scholarship holders)
- Health insurance
- Once-Off flight tickets.
- Monthly Stipend :
- Bachelors: 1000 TL
- Masters: 1400 TL
- Doctorate: 1800 TL
- Undergraduate: Minimum 70% Marks are required. For Health-related Programs it is a minimum of 90%. The maximum age limit is 21 years.
- Graduate: Minimum 75% marks and maximum age: 30 years.
- Max age for PhD is 35 Years.
Also apply for Government of Brunei Darussalam Scholarships for Diploma, Undergraduate, Master’s Degree BY HEC 2023-24
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- Last academic Degree + Transcript.
- Letter of Intent/Statement of purpose. Learn how to make a statement of purpose.
- Research Proposal (Master & PhD)
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
- Updated CV: Learn how to make CV.
- Recommendation letters. Learn how to get a recommendation letter.
- IELTS/TOEFL/GRE (If you have).
- Note: IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory. but if you have those test, it will increase your chances of selection.
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
20 Feb, 2023
Go to the website, create your account on the portal and fill in all the details in the given sections. It will take 2-3 hours to complete the application. You can fill application by your own. Don’t pay anyone to do that for you.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.