The biggest opportunity of the year is that you can now apply for the 4,000 Fulbright Scholarship in USA 2023. The Fulbright student Scholarship is a Fully Funded Master’s and PhD program for all International students.
The Fulbright enables young students artists from more than 160 countries worldwide to study in the United States. The Scholarship is funded by the Government of the USA. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright Scholarships each year.
For both Masters and PhD all academic disciplines are eligible. If you are from any academic background with any academic discipline you can apply for the Scholarship except clinical medicine.
Fulbright Encourages applications from all fields, Including Interdisciplinary Ones.
Note that IELTS is not required. They will take TOEFL and GRE after the selection.
Fulbright is funded by the United States Department of State, these grants cover tuition, required textbooks, Airfare, a Living Stipend, Health insurance, Visa process.
- Scholarship Country: United States
- No. of Scholarships: 4,000/Year
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
The Fulbright Degree Scholarship is funded by the United States Department of State. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Full Tuition Fee
- Textbooks Provided
- Return Airfare Ticket
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
Deadline for Pakistan: May 11, 2022
Available Academic Fields
- All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
- People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
- For the Master’s Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the PhD degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil, or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and PhD programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
How to Apply for the Fulbright USA Scholarship
- The application is online for all the countries.
- You can Visit the Fulbright scholarship website and select your country.
- It will filter the application process for each country.