Opportunities are like regeneration. Some animals regrow lost body parts, and the real possibility of science helping humans do the same one day.
Here is a little effort from Biologia360°.
Biologia360° is coming up with their 1st International symposium on “Innovation and Technology Shaping the Future of Neuroscience” on 2nd and 3rd of August,2022.
Under the supervision of professionals from relevant fields, they are going to organize their first symposium.
Topics of their 1st symposium are:
- Innovation and Technology
- 3D Printing
- Developing interventions using cognitive training and brain-computer interface (BCI)
- Medical Virtual Reality
- Machine learning for personalized medicine
- Three-dimensional digital neuroanatomic and functional neuroanatomic atlases architecture.
- Precision electronic medicine in the brain.
- Deep learning and machine learning role in neurorehabilitation
- Enhancing the efficacy and efficiency with neuroimaging with personalization medicine.
- Biofeedback and neurofeedback techniques in neurodevelopmental disorders
- Artificial intelligence and Big Data for mental health applications
- What are the brain mechanisms allowing us to consciously perceive information in the external world?
If you are a researcher and have done a research on neurosciences or you want to participate in poster competition then don’t hesitate and send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org and register as well and wait for the approval message.
The deadline for abstract as a speaker is 25th July, 2022, for poster competition (abstract along with Poster) is 31st July, 2022
There is no registration fee for participating in this competition.
The winners will receive a total Rs. 6,000/- of cash prize.
This is a research poster competition in which a researcher first register on the website and submit an abstract of his/her research of about 200-250 words before 25th July, 2022.
After registration a confirmation mail will be send to the researcher either his/her abstract is accepted for competition or not.
After receiving a confirmation mail, participant will make a poster and send us in PDF and JPEG format via email before 30th July. 2022.
Participant will present his/her poster on symposium and its turn and judges will select the winners.
There is no registration and participation fee. Cash Prizes will awarded to the winners of competition.
- 1st Position: Rs 3000
- 2nd Position: Rs 2000
- 3rd Position: Rs 1000
In collaboration with PGS, the Quiz Competition that will be held on 2-3 August 2022 on following topics:
- Anatomy of the Nervous System
o Central Nervous System and Blood-Brain Barrier
o Meninges and Cerebrospinal fluid
o Brain stem and Spinal Cord
- Cellular and Molecular Biology of Neurons
o Axon, Dendrites, Synapse, Nerve impulse transmission
o Action potential
o Myelin, Glial cells, Astrocytes, Oligodendrocytes
o Neurotransmitters and receptors
- Neurological disorders; Pathology and Treatment
- Mega Brain Projects and Advancements in Neuroscience
o Blue brain project
o Human brain project
Inform your friends, get ready and register now!