Applications are open for the E-Rozgaar training program. The training program is organized by the sports department and youth affairs Government of Punjab in affiliation with the Punjab information technology board.
This training program is a good opportunity to learn skills and earn a hefty amount of money. The training courses can be taken online or physical in institute.
Training program 2022 aims to encourage the youth for their future career. The training program offers multiple courses that will help youth learn digital skills and pursue freelancing for their career.
The objective of offering this training program is to lessen unemployment in the youth by providing them opportunities to learn new skills and polishing their talents.
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the E-Rozgaar training program:
- Candidates must hold the domicile of Punjab.
- Candidates must not be under the age of 35.
- Candidates must have completed 16 years of education (bachelor’s degree).
- The candidate must not be currently employed.
Here are the benefits of the E-Rozgaar training program:
- Learn new skills that can help you earn a hefty sum of money.
- You can select to get enrolled for online or physical courses.
Content marketing and advertising courses:
- Creating engaging content
- Content marketing
- Lead generation
- Distribute content
- SEO and back-linking
- Youtube Marketing
- Marketing Funnels
- Email Automation
Creative design Course:
- Adobe InDesign
- Logo design
- Corporate identity kit
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Social Media Kit Designing
- T-Shirt Designing
- Book Cover Designing
- HTML and CSS
- Custom content type
- Web development
- WordPress theme and plugin development
- Shopify Store
- Setting up a local e-Commerce store in Pakistan via Shopify
- Dropshipping Store
- Facebook/Instagram for e-Commerce Store Marketing
- Selling skills related to e-Commerce on freelancing platforms
- Interested candidates may apply online for the training program.
- After the online submission of the application, candidates will have to appear in an online MCQ test on the website. They will have thirty minutes to solve the test consisting of 30 questions.
- The training is offered online and physical. Candidates can select their desired class attending mode on the official website (online/physical).
- Once you have submitted your form, you can not change the selected training mode or course.