The deanship of graduate studies at the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals is accepting applications for the spring semester of January 2024.
The deadline for King Fahd University application is 22nd June, 2023.
Here is the basic Eligibilty criteria for King Fahd University’s graduate program.
- A four-year Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or science from a recognized institution with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- GPA of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent (For Scholarship Students)
- GPA of 2.50 or higher (For Non-Scholarship Applicants).
- A four-year Bachelor’s Degree in business from a recognized institution.
- A GPA of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent
- At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- A working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for applicants with exceptional academic records.
- An M.S. degree in engineering or science (after a four-year B.S. degree) from an institution whose graduate programs are equivalent to those of KFUPM, with a major in the proposed field or evidence of suitable background for entering the proposed field.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF.
- Copy of identification (National ID – Saudi nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For Ph.D. Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grades/marks of all courses/subjects taken and should be an official transcript)
- Two (2) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application. Download Template
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at KFUPM) Download
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience Make CV Now
Additional requirements may be shown during the online application system for specific programs.
List of Available Subjects
Browse this list for available subjects for MS and PhD.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.