Pakistan Engineering Congress has announced 150 (Stipend) scholarships for BS & Masters Engineering students in Pakistani universities.
100 Scholarships for Masters students and 50 scholarships for bachelors students of Engineering in any disciplines/majors studying, in any private, public university in Pakistan of and PKR 4000/- per month Stipend for BS and PKR 6000/- per month Stipend by Pakistan Engineering Congress.
Please keep in mind that it is the Pakistan Engineering Congress (PEC) and not the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
If you are selected, you will be paid per month for the whole period of studies.
For example in for Graduate/Master studies for full two years and for Bachelor for full four years of study
Bachelors should be preferably in the first year, but if you are in any year of the degree, you can apply. Masters should be preferably in the first year but if you are in any year, you can apply.
- Click here (BS, MS) for online application form of your respective category, submit online duly filled in with requisite information as well as a print out of the same at Congress HQ in person / through courier along with the following attachments. Click here (BS, MS) to get printout of the already submitted Online Application Form;
- Students (Masters) enrolled in any engineering discipline can apply
- Send your application by post or submit by hand to the Pakistan Engineering Congress Office.
- Students NOT availing any other scholarship from any source are eligible
- Students whose examination performance is below 75% or below ¾ CGPA are NOT eligible to apply
- Don’t provide incorrect information
- Write exact/proper name of University, Sub Campus & Degree, etc
- Duration of Semester, Examination, Result Declaration date & CGPA/%age must be mention on the semester result card
- Attach documents as per order prescribed below
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card
- Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester
- Bonafide certificate from the university that he/she may not availing any other scholarship from any source etc.
- Attested copies of B.Sc, F.Sc & Matric Certificates
- Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members
- Statement of purpose
- Any other relevant document (s) necessary to support your application
- Domicile certificate
Last Date to apply: 30 November, 2022
How to apply:
Click below for online application form of your respective category, submit online duly filled in with requisite information as well as a print out of the same at Congress HQ in person / through courier along with the following attachments.
Send printed copy of online Application Form along with attachments to the following Address. It should reach the destination address not later than deadline.
Pakistan Engineering Congress
PEC Building, (4th Floor)
97-A/D-1 Liberty Market, Gulburg III, Lahore
PH: 042-35784235, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.