The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarship: empowers students from developing nations in applied biological sciences
Table of Contents
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a place of higher education that offers post-graduate studies in different subjects. It was established in 2005 with the help of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Krom Phra Srisavangavadhana. The main aim of CGI is to train talented thinkers and leaders through interactive teaching methods.
They want to help their countries grow sustainably. CGI currently has Master’s degree programs in Applied Biological Sciences with a focus on Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences.
This year, CGI is giving out 15 scholarships to students from other countries, but Thai citizens are not eligible. These Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarships will allow deserving students to pursue their Master’s Degree at CGI. The selection process will be based on merit, so they will choose the most qualified students.
Eligibility criteria for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship 2
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must complete the following requirements:
- They should be under 30 years old.
- They need to have a Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA of at least 2.75 in subjects like Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences, Medicine, Medical Technology, Pharmacy, or Pharmaceutical Sciences. Even if their field is related, they can still apply.
- Having experience in scientific laboratory research is a plus.
- They must show their English skills, and it’s better if they have taken recognized language proficiency tests like TOEFL or IELTS.
- The candidates have to write a statement explaining why they want to study at CGI.
Fields of Study:
CGI offers Master’s degree programs in the following fields:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
Benefits of the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship 2024
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship 2024 will pay for a variety of expenses, such as tuition and academic fees like credit fees, laboratory expenses, refresher courses, enrollment fees, and thesis fees.
It will also include the cost of airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, and health insurance.
Duration of the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarship 2024
- The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarship will last for six weeks of refresher courses, followed by two years of Master’s Degree study. The student’s progress will be checked every year to make sure they are doing well.
- The refresher courses will probably start in June 2024, and the academic program will begin in August 2024.
How to apply for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarship:
Applicants need to fill out the application form for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarship Program and submit it with other required documents.
They should send the scanned files of the application form and supporting documents to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then, they should also send all the documents through postal mail to this address:
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program)
906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Thailand
Incomplete applications or those with missing supporting documents won’t be considered.
Candidates must submit the following documents:
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose Explaining their motivation for the study
- Medical History Report
- Other documents that can help with the application screening.
Notification of The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship 2024
CGI will notify successful candidates about the results around January 2024.
Students can apply for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship until September 30, 2023.
For more information, please contact:
Address: The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
54 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210, Thailand
Tel Number: (662) 554-1900 ext. 2130, 2138
Fax Number: (662) 554-1991
The application form for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship and the medical history report can be downloaded from the links provided.
Writer and learner for life!