An Australia Awards Scholarship provides you with the opportunity to gain an internationally recognized qualification from an Australian institution. It includes all the necessary support and funding to complete your study.
Your career will benefit from new knowledge, leadership skills and the links you create both in Australia and through the Australia Global Alumni network. On your return home, you can make a vital contribution to the social and economic development of Pakistan.
The application process is transparent and competitive, providing equal opportunity to all eligible applicants, regardless of gender, ethnicity or disability.
Australia Awards Scholarships will be offered to professionals working in sectors that support Pakistan to achieve sustainable development with particular focus on the empowerment of women and girls, agriculture, infrastructure, water security and inclusive economic development
Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships commencing in 2024 are now open.
01 May, 2023
Check your eligibility here.
- Aged people like up to 45 years of age people can apply.
- Only for experienced people with at least 05 years of experience after degree can apply and must have IELTS 6.5 before the deadline valid until 01 January 2024
Experience or previous degrees can be in the given priority areas / specific fields.
- Differently-abled people have a special quota in it. So they must apply.
- Applications are strongly encouraged from women, people with disability and other marginalized groups.
- People with degrees or experience or both in these areas will be preferred.
Priority fields of study for Australia Awards Scholarships in Pakistan that promote Sustainable Development Goals include (but are not limited to):
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Business Management (including MBA)
- Development Studies
- Disaster Management/Preparedness—Environmental Policy/Climate Change Adaptation
- Disability Studies
- Energy and Renewables
- Food Security
- Gender Studies
- Human Rights
- Integrated Water Resources Management (including Engineering)
- International Trade
- International and/or Human Rights Law
- International Relations
- International Law
- Mining (including Engineering)
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Policing and Counter-Terrorism
- Public Policy and/or Administration
- Public Health & Nutrition policies
- Sanitation and Clean Drinking Water
- Women’s Studies
|Passport and citizenship||Proof of citizenship||Yes|
|Degree certificates||Degree certificates||Yes|
|Academic transcripts / mark sheets||Academic transcripts||Yes|
|IELTS or TOEFL or PTE Academic results (valid at 1 January 2024)||Proof of English language proficiency||Yes|
|Academic referee reports (two reports for applicants for Masters degree by research, and one report for applicants for Master’s degree by coursework) (use Template)||Referee report||No|
|Employment referee report (same template as academic referee report)||Referee report||No|
|Development Impact and Linkages Plan (DILP) (use template)||Other document||No|
|Curriculum Vitae (CV) (use template)||Other document||No|
|Current employment letter||Other document||Yes|
|Previous employment evidence||Other document||Yes|
|No Objection Certificate (NOC)—for public sector employees only||Other document||Yes|
|Certificates of special achievements or merit (if any)||Other document||Yes|
|Applicants for Masters degree by research:|
|Evidence (letter or email communication) that the applicant has received in-principle support for their research topic from a potential supervisor at the university||Other document||No|
|Research proposal (include a proposed methodology, timeline and a brief literature review)||Other document||No|
How to Apply?
- Read the supplied documentation and information on their official website.
- Check your eligibility.
- Consider your goals and the development needs of your country
- Research available university courses.
- Prepare required supporting documentation
- Submit your application on OASIS.
Send us your name on WhatsApp to subscribe to the latest Scholarships / Internships information.