Amir Ghaffari Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London, UK 2022-23 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Law taught at Queen Mary University of London .
The deadline of the scholarship is 03 May 2022.
Amir Ghaffari Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake Masters level programs at Queen Mary University of London.
This scholarship is only for the students of Law.
The winning international students will receive full tuition fee support from the Queen Mary University of London.
Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM (please note that this is a specific programme of study, it does not apply to those who are applying for any of the other LLM programmes)
- You must be a full-time student;
- You must have the strongest academic record;
- You must be of Iranian heritage, which is defined as having at least one grandparent who was born in Iran;
- You can have either a UK or International fees status;
- You must have made a Programme of Study application for the Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM programme by 6 April 2022;
- You must not be in receipt of funding from another source.
In order to apply for this scholarship please complete and sign the online application form (the link is on the bottom of this page) and a 1000-word (maximum) statement in response to the following;
‘Please explain why you want to study the LLM in Comparative and International Dispute Resolution at Queen Mary University of London, specifying the modules you have a particular interest in. What you will bring to the programme and why you feel you should be awarded a scholarship; focusing on your academic and professional achievements (if relevant and financial need.
We will also take into consideration the following documents submitted with your programme application. Please ensure these are all uploaded to the Queen Mary application portal.
- Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications.
- Curriculum Vitae
- 1 x reference letter
Incomplete, incorrect or late scholarship applications will not be accepted or processed.